About the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- What is the entrepreneurial ecosystem?
- What is the difference between the global, national and local ecosystem?
- What is an entrepreneur?
- What are the different entrepreneurial stages?
- What is a city champion?
- What is an ambassador?
- What is an advisor?
- What is a private investor?
- What is a speaker?
- What is an institutional investor?
- What is a Startup?
- What is a Service Provider?
- What is a Funding Provider?
- What is a government agency?
- What is an entrepreneurial association?
- What is a knowledge institution?
- Why register to Foundum?
- Who can join Foundum?
- How do I join Foundum?
- Why is Foundum asking for my email address?
- How do I verify my account?
- How is my personal information displayed?
- Who can see my profile?
- Is Foundum for free?
- As a member, what can I do on Foundum?
- What can I do if I have forgotten my password?
- How can I change my basic profile information?
- How is my name displayed?
- How do I change my email address?
- Under which profile can I register?
- How do I create my startup profile?
- What is the difference between a member profile and a service provider profile?
About your local ecosystem
- What can I find in the local ecosystem?
- How many ecosystems can I be in?
- What if my organisation (B2B service provider/entrepreneurial association/knowledge institution/government agency) that I have registered does not appear in the ecosystem map?
- Who can upload events?
- How can I make the event visible in the local, national or global ecosystem?
- What if I create an event and it does not upload?
Recommendations, review and refer
- How do I recommend another member?
- When should I recommend another member?
- How can I review a service provider?
- What's the difference between Review and Recommend?
Searching for other members
Uploading pictures and logos
Privacy and security
- What does Foundum do with my information?
- What do I do if another member of Foundum is bothering me?