specializing in investments in seed, start-ups, and early stage companies.
- Public profile
9 Hamenofim street
46725 Herzliya Pituach
|Contact||Sign in to view details|
|Sign in to view details|
The firm typically invests in communication and wireless, consumer electronics, enterprise software, greentech, Internet, and semiconductors. It does not invest in biotech and medical device companies. The firm primarily invests in companies based in Israel. Gemini Israel Funds was founded by Dr. Ed Mlavsky on February 1, 1993 and is headquartered in Herzliya Pituach, Israel with an additional office in Menlo Park, California.
|Provider type:||Venture Capital|
|Legal name:||Gemini Israel Funds Limited|
- Investment amount per startup: -
- Minimum annual startup revenue: -
- Startup positive EBITDA: Not Mandatory
- Investment types: Minority equity
- Industry focus: Consumer Electronics, Software & Hardware, Internet, Semiconductors
- Geographic focus: Israel
- Stage focus: Seed, Early