not specified yet
2, rue de Jargonnant
|Contact||Sign in to view details|
|Phone||Sign in to view details|
Since its inception, the firm has raised four main venture funds and a growth capital fund with in excess of €1.5 billion of investor commitments. Index invests primarily in the Information Technology and Life Sciences sectors.
Among the firm's most notable investments are Skype, MySQL, Betfair and Lovefilm. More recently, the firm invested in Flipboard, Factual, Swipely and Cloud.com.
|Provider type:||Venture Capital|
|Legal name:||Index Ventures|
|Revenues:||0 - 0 €|
- Investment amount per startup: €250.000 - €50.000.000
- Minimum annual startup revenue: €1.000.000
- Startup positive EBITDA: Not Mandatory
- Investment types: Minority equity
- Industry focus: Biotechnology, Internet, Medical Services, Mobile, Nanotechnology, Software & Hardware, Telecommunication
- Geographic focus: Europe
- Stage focus: Seed, Early, Expansion