- Advanced mechanics - New Materials - Information and Communications Technology - Biomedical technologies and appliances - Clean energy - Inn...
- Public profile
Corso Galileo Ferraris, 64
|Contact||Sign in to view details|
The mission of the company is to generate high-level returns for its investors by turning Italian entrepreneurship and technology into fast-growing and successful companies.
Innogest Capital, the company’s first fund, was set up in 2006, and with its € 80 million of committed capital, is currently the largest Italian fund in the seed and early stage venture capital arena. The goal of Innogest Capital is to invest in and encourage the success of about twenty highly entrepreneurial and young companies with very strong technologies and a distinctive and unique approach to the market. The investment philosophy is to have an active, hands-on approach in partnerships with entrepreneurs: Innogest Capital does not only provide companies with the money they need, but is a committed partner that really aids them in reaching new markets, developing financial strategies and building up the organizational structure of the invested company.
|Provider type:||Venture Capital|
- Investment amount per startup: -
- Minimum annual startup revenue: -
- Startup positive EBITDA: Not Mandatory
- Investment types: Minority equity
- Industry focus: Biotechnology, Cleantech, Information Technology
- Geographic focus: Italy
- Stage focus: Seed, Early